Wireless electric skateboards provide ultimate fun and a terrific means of transportation also. Nowadays, various skateboarding events are also being organised which are inclined to draw substantial attraction. According to the stats, 2014 saw an approximate hike of 30% in the amount of wireless electric skateboards which were sold as compared to the year 2013. Skateboarding, just like other outdoor activities, is really catching-up all over the world.
If you’re a beginner who is still fighting with his/her wireless electric skateboard, you may have faced various embarrassing instances. However, all you will need to do is buckle up and try to get your mind straight. As a beginner, it is important that you learn the art of skateboarding in a skate park. Following are some fantastic skate park tips for novice skateboarders.
1. Go In The Morning – Seeing your nearest skate park in the morning is best for those who are still nervous while skating. At this moment, the skate park is usually empty and you can ride and learn freely without worrying about others. You can also try your own procedures to learn skateboarding as there will be no one to laugh at you.
2. Make New Friends – Try to make new friends who just like you come to ride their wireless electric skateboards in the skate park. By understanding the neighborhood and daily skaters, you can be rest assured that there’ll be somebody to accompany you when you choose to appear at the skate park. Show them respect for their skills.
3. Jumping on the skateboard straight away while trying to show your best tricks can lead you to a pretty ugly wipe-out. Instead, stretch your legs out a little and do whatever you think is best for you to loosen-up and unwind.
4. Keep Your Head Up – The skate park can be filled with skaters or bikers and that time it’s important for you to know as what precisely is happening around you. Try to be sharp, attentive and therefore watch-out for yourself. Wait for your turn if you feel like skating on an obstacle. Crashing into guys is common but try saving yourself from it.
5. Trust Your Gut – While skateboarding, always listen to your instinct. If you are having a terrible feeling regarding a certain trick, do not do it. Getting wiped out is a part of the learning procedure. However, you can prevent various nasty wipe-outs by simply trusting your gut feeling.
Try to practice the advice you have learnt in your home and then implement them at the skate park. Also, don’t be afraid of trying anything new as each professional skateboarder was an amateur once.